- Show your household how to locate and shut off gas and water to your home (see Utility Shut-off & Safety in an Emergency )
- With your family select a rendezvous site to use when away from your home that is near both your home and any school or work place used by your household members. (If you are implementing a Needs Based Preparedness Plan see Building a Needs Based Preparedness Plan vs a Crisis Based Plan, page 15-22 Part III – Mobility and Who, What, When, Where, Retreats, Routes, Secret Communications/Rendezvous).
- Complete another form to your Documentation Book/Binder
- Record the items you have purchased for crisis use in the Documentation Book/Binder.
- Add any appropriate monies to your money jar.
to prudently act toward prevention.”