- Check your house for hazards. Secure loose objects that may fly around.
- Locate your gas meter and water shutoffs and attach a wrench near them or in an easy to reach place in your garage for instant access in a crisis.
- Complete the emergency Contact forms for your Documentation Book/Binder.
- Record the items you have purchased for crisis use in the Documentation Book/Binder.
- Add any appropriate monies to your money jar.
it will be more appropriate to be flexible and plural at a lower cost.
If you cannot accurately predict the future then you must flexibly be prepared to deal with various possible futures.”
Edward de Bono