Now if you are ready here are your "To Do" tasks and shopping list for Week 1
- Finalize a family Crisis Plan
- Date each perishable food item using the marking pen
- Create a large can or jar to set aside monies for items on the lists that you don't already have. At the end we will use that for any additional items, skills or knowledge or large cost items you may need to complete your preparedness supplies.
- Print out the forms needed for your Documentation Book/Binder and add to the binder. (See Preparing Your emergency Documentation Book/Binder Forms to Complete-Section Dividers, etc-Plain & Simple)
- Record the items you have purchased for crisis use in the Documentation Book/Binder.
- Add any appropriate monies to your money jar.
Shopping List :
than to have an opportunity and not be prepared.”
Whitney M Young Jr