- Check with your child’s school or day care center and or any household members work to find out about their disaster plans.
- Ask your vet about their disaster plan. Get a copy of your pet’s inoculations. Inquire about pet evacuation centers (search on "Animal Disaster Sheltering Resources" and "Animal Emergency Management").
- Complete the Pet and or Livestock Information page for your Documentation Book/Binder.
- Record the items you have purchased for crisis use in the Documentation Book/Binder.
- Add any appropriate monies to your money jar.
Benjamin Disraeli (British Prime Minister & novelist 1804-1881)