- Have a “weather” emergency drill (earthquake, flood, hurricane, tornado, landslide, etc). Include any family, neighbors or preparedness/safety group members. Utilize your rendezvous points and secret communication codes.
- Learn something new: Orienteering, snowshoeing, making moccasins, darning socks, etc.
- Complete another form to your Documentation Book/Binder.
- Record the items you have purchased for crisis use in the Documentation Book/Binder.
- Add any appropriate monies to your money jar.
True happiness is born of self-reliance. “
The Laws of Manu