- Get a copy of your city and state emergency disaster plans. Identify and check out any area evacuation centers and routes.
- Find out if you have a neighborhood safety/disaster organization and join it.
- Complete another form to your Documentation Book/Binder.
- Record the items you have purchased for crisis use in the Documentation Book/Binder.
- Add any appropriate monies to your money jar.
but I think that the preparedness,
the individual to take responsibility to become prepared himself.
And to realize that the government can't always help him.”