First some housekeeping …
For a little history and trivia about Thanksgiving see Thanksgiving & Harvest Thanks
- Get Ready by NFPA (blackouts, wildfires, volcanoes, tornadoes, thunderstorms, service animal owners, mobility challenged, older adults, nuclear power plant incidents, national security, landslides, hurricanes, home fires, hazardous materials incidents, floods, extreme heat, earthquakes, relief aid in a disaster, winter storms and extreme cold)
- Winter Preparedness & To Dos
- Winter Freeze & Home Heating Safety Checklist
- Winter Holiday Safety
- Use a video/digital camera to record the contents of your home for insurance purposes. Place in the appropriate section of your Documentation Book/Binder.
- Make a digital copy and print out a second copy of the “Inventory” form to store with a friend or family member.
- Record the items you have purchased for crisis use in the Documentation Book/Binder.
- Add any appropriate monies to your money jar.